** Iron Aces Exclusive Product **
Jac-Knife Highway Pegs allow riders to position their feet off to the side of the floorboard for added comfort, especially on those long cross country rides. Easily concealed under OE Harley floorboards when not in use, Jac-Knife Highway Pegs compliment the Harley floorboard profile making it unnoticeable when retracted.
Jac-Knife Highway Pegs
- Concealed under floorboard / virtually unnoticeable when not in use
- Provides alternative foot positioning for comfort
- Eliminates need of traditional engine guard highway pegs
- CNC-machined of T6 6061 billet aluminum
- Side kicker peg for easy extension with side of foot
- Installation Guide included (see below for video install)
- Not compatible with extended reach floorboards
- Available in black anodized or chrome finish
- Fit only OE Harley-Davidson Round, Standard or Swept floorboards (except ’14 & newer CVO Touring models)*
- Sold in pairs
- US Patent US7,497,291B1
- Made in the USA
* Please refer to the 2nd image in the photo gallery to determine the style of floorboards installed on your Harley-Davidson to ensure proper fitment. Iron Aces Speed Shop will not be responsible for shipping fees associated with returns and/or exchanges when the wrong style of Jac-Knife Highway Peg is ordered.