Hogtunes Fairing Bluetooth Music Controller is a must-have when using a Bluetooth-equipped electronic device in conjunction with the radio on ’13 & older Harley-Davidson Dressers. A plug-n-play replacement of the OE Harley air temperature gauge, this in-fairing Bluetooth Music Controller is compatible with any radio 1/8″ AUX input and allows riders to easily maneuver thru any electronic device with the press of a button.
Hogtunes Fairing Bluetooth Music Controller
- Allows riders to easily toggle thru Bluetooth-equipped devices with the push of a button
- Adds Bluetooth wireless technology via radio AUX input
- Ability to pair up to nine (9) wireless devices at once
- Replaces OE Harley-Davidson fairing-mounted ambient air temperature gauge
- Back-lit for easy night viewing
- Easy plug-n-play installation
- Additional input for use with aftermarket electronics such as satellite radio, GPS, etc.
- Compatible with any radio equipped with an 1/8″ AUX input*
- Works well with Harley-Davidson accessory gauge rings
- Fit ’99-’13 Harley-Davidson FLH, FLT models
* Click here to learn How-To hardwire a rear-facing AUX port on your OE Harley-Davidson Harmon-Kardon radio for a clean install without use of the radios front-facing factory AUX port.