The Road Glide Mount from Iron Aces Speed Shop positions virtually any electronic device within the riders field of vision for added safety while maintaining the sleek, stylish profile of the Harley-Davidson Road Glide instrument bezel. CNC-machined in the USA of 6061-T6 billet aluminum, the Road Glide Mount features the universal AMPS 4-hole mounting pattern, two bolt channels for 2-hole mounted device cradles, a center hole for use with device cradles like the RAM Mount Universal X-Grip.
Adding to its simple, elegant and functional design, the Iron Aces Road Glide Mount may be installed within 15-20 minutes, regardless of your mechanical skill level. Installation time is for the Iron Aces Mount only and does not include the optional Hardwire Kit installation.
Road Glide Mount
- Alternative to handlebar device mounts
- Positions electronic device within the riders field of vision for added safety
- Simple, elegant and functional design that compliments the bikes sleek, stylish design
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- For use with all electronic device cradles utilizing the 4-hole AMPS mounting pattern
- (2) Two bolt channels for 2-hole mounted cradles
- (1) One center hole for 1-hole mounted cradles
- Dimensions: 4-1/8” x 2” x 3/16″ (width x height x depth)
- For use with the following devices:
- Android OS smartphones
- Apple iPhone (all models)
- Apple iPod / Apple iPod Touch
- Dynojet Power Vision
- Garmin GPS (most models including Garmin Zumo)
- Samsung Galaxy
- TomTom GPS (most models)
- Virtually any electronic device
- Fit all ’98-’13 Harley-Davidson FLTR models (’15 & newer Road Glide riders click here)
- Made in the USA
- iSimple Hardwire Kit for iPhone / iPod (see below for details)
- Naked iPhone 6 / iPhone 7 cradle (naked = not for use w/ protective cases)
- Naked iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 7 Plus cradle
- RAM Mount Universal X-Grip (min. device width – 1.875” / max. – 3.25”)
- Please see below for where to buy cradles for other devices
iSimple Hardwire Kit for iPhone / iPod
The iSimple Hardwire Kit allows users to plug their newer model iPhone/iPod with lightning connector directly into the Harley-Davidson 12v auxiliary plug located underneath the seat allowing for simultaneous power to the iPhone/iPod using the factory ACC switch located on the dash, while also outputting audio thru the 3.5mm audio cable.
Other Electronic Device Cradle Options
If you have a smartphone other than an iPhone or use an iPhone protective case, we recommend purchasing your device cradle from SlipGrip Car Mounts. While on their website, simply select the type of device used, protective case (if any) and it will provide a list of available cradle options. For use with an Iron Aces Mount, you will select one that does not have any bracketry attached to it. This will make more sense once you visit the SlipGrip website.