Street Glide Mount was specifically designed as an alternative to a handlebar device mount for Harley-Davidson batwing fairing models. Operating a motorcycle requires keeping an eye on the road ahead, the Iron Aces Mount positions the device just above the speedometer / tachometer and within the riders field of vision thus eliminating those side-to-side glances required for using a traditional handlebar mount.
Made in the USA by Iron Aces Speed Shop, the patent-pending Street Glide Mount features all AMPS mounting patterns for use with virtually any electronic device cradle you wished to attach to it. The Street Glide Mount perfectly contours the sleek, stylish lines of the Harley-Davidson batwing fairing as if the bike was designed around it.
Street Glide Mount
- Alternative to handlebar device mounts
- Positions electronic device within the riders field of vision for added safety
- Simple, elegant and functional design that compliments the bikes sleek, stylish design
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- For use with all electronic device cradles utilizing the 4-hole AMPS mounting pattern
- (2) Two bolt channels for 2-hole mounted cradles
- (1) One center hole for 1-hole mounted cradles
- Dimensions: 4-1/8” x 3.5” x 7/16 base / 3/16 upper (W x H x Base Depth / Upper Depth)
- For use with the following devices:
- Android OS smartphones
- Apple iPhone (all models)
- Apple iPod / Apple iPod Touch
- Dynojet Power Vision
- Garmin GPS (most models including Garmin Zumo)
- Samsung Galaxy
- TomTom GPS (most models)
- Virtually any electronic device
- Fit all ’96-’13 Harley-Davidson FLH batwing fairing models (’14 & newer batwing fairing model click here)
- Made in the USA
- iSimple Hardwire Kit for iPhone / iPod (see below for details)
- Naked iPhone 6 cradle (naked = not for use w/ protective cases)
- Naked iPhone 6 Plus cradle
- RAM Mount Universal X-Grip (min. device width – 1.875” / max. – 3.25”)
- Please see below for where to buy cradles for other devices
iSimple Hardwire Kit for iPhone / iPod
The iSimple Hardwire Kit allows users to plug their newer model iPhone/iPod with lightning connector directly into the Harley-Davidson 12v auxiliary plug located underneath the seat allowing for simultaneous power to the iPhone/iPod using the factory ACC switch located on the dash, while also outputting audio thru the 3.5mm audio cable.
Other Electronic Device Cradle Options
If you have a smartphone other than an iPhone or use an iPhone protective case, we recommend purchasing your device cradle from SlipGrip Car Mounts. While on their website, simply select the type of device used, protective case (if any) and it will provide a list of available cradle options. For use with an Iron Aces Mount, you will select one that does not have any bracketry attached to it. This will make more sense once you visit the SlipGrip website.