Street Glide Mount is an alternative to a handlebar device mount that is compatible on any ’13 & older Harley-Davidson FLH batwing-fairng models. Also referred to as an Iron Aces Mount, the Street Glide Mount positions any electronic device above the speedometer / tachometer and within the riders field of vision.
Street Glide Mount
- Alternative to handlebar device mounts
- Positions electronic device within the riders field of vision for added safety
- Simple, elegant and functional design that compliments the bikes sleek, stylish design
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- For use with all electronic device cradles utilizing:
- AMPS 4-hole mounting pattern
- AMPS 2-hole mounting pattern
- AMPS 1-hole mounting pattern
- Suggested uses:
- Fit all ’96-’13 Harley-Davidson FLH batwing-fairing models (’14 & newer FLH batwing-fairing model click here)
- Made in the USA
- Not compatible with fairing pouches.
- iSimple Hardwire Kit for iPhone / iPod only*
- iPhone 6 / iPhone 7 cradle (not for use w/ protective cases)
- iPhone 6 Plus / iPhone 7 Plus cradle (not for use w/ protective cases)
- RAM Mount Universal X-Grip (min. device width – 1.875” / max. – 3.25”)
- Please see below for where to buy cradles for other devices**
* The iSimple Hardwire Kit allows users to plug their newer model iPhone/iPod only with lightning connector directly into the Harley-Davidson 12v auxiliary plug located underneath the seat allowing for simultaneous power to the iPhone/iPod using the factory ACC switch located on the dash, while also outputting audio thru the 3.5mm audio cable.
** If you have a smartphone other than an iPhone or use an iPhone protective case, we recommend purchasing your device cradle from SlipGrip Car Mounts. While on their website, simply select the type of device used, protective case (if any) and it will provide a list of available cradle options. For use with an Iron Aces Mount, you will select one that does not have any bracketry attached to it. This will make more sense once you visit the SlipGrip website.